Thursday, December 20, 2012

MORE CHRISTMAS FUN...

OR
"Where in the world do people find this great stuff ?



Here we have Santa IRONING to get ready...



And here  he was checking out the "Good Little Boys and Girls List"
(He snored, too!) 


This is a beautiful table setting...full of sparkle and charm!


And here we have the Dept. 56 North Pole so charmingly displayed


A "Gingerbread Scene" under a "Gingerbread Tree." 
Absolutely darling!


And another "Gingerbread House"...See all those "Calories!"


And last but not least, "See the Tumbling Snowmen in the guest bath shower.!

Well, I hope  you liked our Sun City House Tour all put together by Seniors 
And I am sure a couple of kids and grandkiddos helped out.

I want to thank all my followers (Oh my gosh, I am getting close to 100!  Who Knew!) and also those who leave comments and make me a "happy blogger!"
Please come back often and tell me what you like
or even what you don't and I will try to FIX it!

Happy Holidays to all and see you in the new year!

{{HUGS}}

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...