Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tricks for Blogging and more

Hi Everyone and especially those who have chosen to be a follower! That is so exciting to me when I log on only to find a new name...thank you all! What fun this is!
I've been away from blogging for a couple of reasons: I have been taking an on-line class on Blogging which has been going on for several weeks now. And, if you remember I note in my profile that I am an Interior Redesigner. Usually that means I go to the home, choose colors, move furniture or do whatever it needs to make the improvements the owner wants and I am done. Well, the past month or so I have been overseeing a WHOLE HOUSE REMODEL which is way more than I am used to. It has been fun but very time consuming and lots of running around shopping, etc. (Am I lucky or what...getting paid to shop!) LOL Anyway, that project has taken up most of my time and figuring out the blogging class, almost all the rest of it. I don't know how good this class was, but I did figure out the instructor had really no recent experience with Blogger so her instructions weren't always accurate. But, I did get something out of it and my sweet S.O. is always handy to TUTOR me when I don't "get it." So, eventually I will "get it" as it is coming together, bits and pieces, (or should I say widgets and gadgets.) HA!
A while back I found some darling Prim "gadgets" and saved them but I don't remember where I saved them! MORE LOL. So bear with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...