Friday, July 2, 2010

Hi To All My Prim Friends!
As you know I like to "change things" for the seasons and I especially love "Americana" for the summer so I (think) I am going to show you a bunch of the Americana accessories I use in my home...some even all year round.
I am patriotic person who loves her country and yes, I cry at parades when the flag goes by or when I hear the Star Spangled Banner. I think our Military forces are the best in the world and am absolutely dismayed that this silly war is still going on!
I hope you enjoy these pics and come back soon. And a Happy Forth of July to all!
Hugs,
Joy
redesigngal



1 comment:

  1. How beautiful.
    Only a few years back I would never have decorated with the American theme anywhere and I really don't know why...but now I love it and try and put some in each room.
    I love what you have done Joy!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...