Friday, July 2, 2010

At Christmas time when my house was on a Holiday Tour I wanted to do something with these UGLY lights on the kitchen ceiling. So After many tries I finally figured out a way to cover them with lace. ( You have to be careful with glues as they cannot be close to heat.) When I tried that first without reading the glue label...LOL...the lace was falling down each time after 12 hours. So I finally took the plastic covers down and used sticky back VELCRO, applying it to the outside edges of the plastic and the edges of the lace..WALA! It is still stuck and I decided to leave it up all year. Fun!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...